News Flash:

Four persons from Iasi poisoned themselves with soda , bought in Italy

13 August 2007
509 Vizualizari | 0 Comentarii
A little girl, its parents and the uncle ended in the hospital of urgency care with strong headaches and siknesses after they all drank soda from the same bottle they bought in Italy. Now all the family Sandu find itself in better conditions , but the doctors still hold them interned.

Din aceeasi categorie

Mica publicitate

© 2016 - - Toate drepturile rezervate
Page time :0.1962 (s) | 22 queries | Mysql time :0.018466 (s)