News Flash:

A child of 13 years died while eating a wafer

29 Noiembrie 2007
546 Vizualizari | 0 Comentarii
The doctors didn`t succeed to intervene in the case of the child dead while eating a wafer because the medical tools were totally lacking. The child was eating a wafer during the break and because he didn`t swallow it well he choked. His colleagues and the gym professor were ready to help giving him the emergency help." There is no doctor in our village or at least an oxygen masks. The nurses, with their arms crossed, were watching my son die". An ambulance has arrived after an hour from Iasi", declared the father crying.
Daca ti-a placut articolul, te asteptam si pe pagina de Facebook. Avem si Instagram.

Din aceeasi categorie

Site-ul nu raspunde pentru opiniile postate in rubrica de comentarii, responsabilitatea formularii acestora revine integral autorului comentariului.

Mica publicitate

© 2017 - - Toate drepturile rezervate
Page time :0.1212 (s) | 22 queries | Mysql time :0.019420 (s)